Apr 9, 2008

Return exchange from Wendy Jo

I received this beautiful return exchange from Wendy Jo in the mail today. I am really left speachless here. Thank you ever so much for this lovely exchange Wendy Jo. When I opened the envelope I found this beautiful pinkeep with a pattern of a house. And so beautifully stitched and the finishing is so perfect. And a pattern "Rooster" by JBW designs (from my wishlist), the threads to stitch it with and some extra threads in beautiful red colours and a lovely red ribbon which I will use with my finishing.

Here is a close-up of the pinkeep
Pinkeep from Wendy Jo

And here is a picture of the whole exchange
Exchange from Wendy Jo

2 comments:

Marlies said...

Wow, this is a great exchange! Love, Marlies

Joke said...

I can only agree with Marlies :)