Aug 26, 2009

My work in progress (WIP)

Hello ladies.

At the moment I am knitting like crazy. I have started working on some Christmas presents. We have some little children in our families that we give gifts at christmas and I thought it would be nice to make something for them out of wool. So this is what I am doing.

Peysa handa Ellu

peysur
I am working on finishing the knitting on the green pullover. When that is done I am doing to do the finishing on the pullovers over the weekend. I am going to put a zipper in them both which will be a challenge for me as I have never done it before. So wish me luck.

I will hopefully be stitching and knitting during this autumn and winter. I want to make more knitted christmas gifts for the little ones and will keep you updated. I am really looking forward to being part of the group making exhanges with all you wonderful ladies.

All the best,
Edda

2 comments:

Joke said...

Edda, it seems to me they are really Icelandic! Beautiful knitting!

jacq said...

Edda that looks great I like the red 1 very much