Jun 28, 2009

Return exchange from Pascale

Last week I received a beautiful return exchange from Pascale. Words really can't desribe how I felt when I opened the package. Pascale made me a stitcher's wallet and it is so beautifully stitched and finished - a real gem. I will enclose some pictures but the pictures really don't do this beautiful piece any justice. Pascale also enclosed for me 2 patterns from my wishlist and the threads the patterns call for. Again, thank you ever so much for the beautiful return exchange, I will cherish it a lot.

First a picture of the outside of the stitcher's wallet
Pascale - outside wallet

And then a picture of the inside. Look at all the details, everything is so well planned and thought of. I love it.
Pascale - inside wallet

And a picture of the whole exchange.
Exchange from Pascale

Hope you are having a great day!

All the best
Edda

5 comments:

Joke said...

This is gorgeous, you didn't say a wor too much, Edda! Pascale did a lovely exchange, I think it is the most lovely stitcher's wallet I've ever seen! Congrats to you both!

Nana's Quilts said...

Wow - you really are a lucky girl, Edda. This is fabulous. Great job, Pascale.
Marne

jacq said...

wo that is a great gift! pascale is so talented

royal said...

Nice Post!
Pick Update create a track for a single men and women meet, flirt, date and fall in love, Providing time and meet again through online dating.Thousands of single men and women right in your area have posted personal ads on PickUpDate.com.

Thanks
Online Dating Service

royal said...

Hi,
Bbunlock provide you instant unlock for your blackberry phone worldwide we are known as fast blackberry unlocking service for any unlock blackberry code instantly, with 24x7 live chat support.

Thanks for sharing information!
Unlock Blackberry Phone