Feb 16, 2009

A Surprise!

We came home from Dublin on Sunday evening – we’d been to see H’s family and help his brother celebrate his 30th birthday. I was very tired and…maybe even a bit cranky…until I found that a mysterious package had been delivered over the weekend. I wasn’t expecting anything, so was delighted to find this:






Edda had sent me a Crazy Exchange, and I love the bourse that she sent – it’s a lovely pattern (I think it’s Three Emblems freebie by Papillon Designs which can be found here) and Edda’s stitching and finishing is really lovely. Thanks to Edda also for including some lovely well-chosen extras for me. Now to get my head down and work out what to stitch back for Edda – by the Crazy Exchange rules, I have 30 days to ponder, stitch, finish and send something back to her. Needle to the ready!

Happy stitching

Stephanie

No comments: