Jan 21, 2009

My birthday package from Simone!

My birthday package from Simone arrived last night and once again..I am tickled by what I got!

Simone stitched me a lovely Bent Creek design which I love and I can display it either as a wall hanging or as a pillow. I was going to do display it as a wall hanging but my DH, Rex said we don't have any pillows so I am going to display this as a pillow.

Simone also sent some fabric, pins and a great pattern.

Thank you so much Simone I love my birthday package!

Here is a pic. More are on my blog.

3 comments:

Janaina said...

I am speechless! It´s just so cute! Well done, Simone!
Congrats, Wendy! =)

royal said...

Hi,
Pick Update create a track for a single men and women meet, flirt, date and fall in love, Providing time and meet again through online dating.Thousands of single men and women right in your area have posted personal ads on PickUpDate.com.

Thanks for sharing information!
Free Online Dating

royal said...

Hi,
Bbunlock provide you instant unlock for your blackberry phone worldwide we are known as fast blackberry unlocking service for any unlock blackberry code instantly, with 24x7 live chat support.

Thanks for sharing!
Unlock Blackberry Code